- Wandering decarbonization: the BRIC countries as conservative climate powers, by Eduardo Viola & Larissa Basso;
- Peripheral Realism Revisited, by Luis Schenoni & Carlos Escudé;
- The European Union and the Member States: two different perceptions of border, by Teresa Cierco & Jorge Tavares da Silva;
- What does the field of International Relations look like in South America?, by Marcelo de Almeida Medeiros, Israel Barnabé, Rodrigo Albuquerque & Rafael Lima;
- Contemporary Latin American thinking on International Relations: theoretical, conceptual and methodological contributions, by Raúl Bernal-Meza;
- Foreign Policy Analysis in Latin American democracies: the case for a research protocol, by Dawisson Belém Lopes, Carlos Aurélio Pimenta de Faria & Manoel Santos;
- International cooperation on transboundary aquifers in South America and the Guarani Aquifer case, by Pilar Carolina Villar;
- Implementing decisions of the WTO Dispute Settlement in Brazil: is there a place for transparency and participation?, by Camila Capucio.
Check the issue here.