We’re pleased to inform the beginning of publication of the special issue of the Revista Brasileira de Política Internacional – RBPI entitled “Many Worlds, Many Theories” (Vol. 59 – 2/2016).
This special issue is edited by Cristina Inoue (University of Brasília, Brazil) and Arlene Beth Tickner (Universidad del Rosário, Colombia).
From 2016 RBPI is published exclusively on line at our website in Scielo, following the continuous publication model. This issue will receive continuously new articles until late december. Bookmark the issue to check for new additions.
- Editorial – Many Worlds, Many Theories?, by Cristina Inoue & Arlene B. Tickner;
- Many Worlds, Many Theories, Many Rules: Formulating an Ethical System for the World to Come, by Nicholas Onuf;
- Rethinking IR from the Amazon, by Manuela Picq;
- Teaching IR to the Global South: Some Reflections and Insights, by Tony Tai-Ting Li;
- International Relations Theory in Brazil: trends and challenges in teaching and research, by Fernanda Barasuol & André Reis da Silva;
- Resisting the denial of coevalness in International Relations: provincializing, perspectivism, border thinking, by Victor Coutinho Lage & Paulo Henrique Chamon.
Check the issue here.