- International Leadership as a Process: The case of China in Southeast Asia, by Truong-Minh Vu;
- What is the relation between Brazilian Foreign Policy and the implementation of bilateral technical cooperation projects in African Countries? Lessons from a South-South cooperation project implemented by the Brazilian National School of Public Administration – ENAP (2009-2012), by Ana Flávia Platiau & Rafael Tavares Schleicher;
- Brazilian Foreign Policy Towards Internet Governance, by Maurício Santoro & Bruno Borges;
- The weight of ideology on the attitude of Latin American countries toward the United States, by João Carlos Amoroso Botelho & Vinícius Silva Alves;
- Politicising financial foreign policy: an analysis of Brazilian foreign policy formulation for the financial sector (2003- 2015), by Rubens de S. Duarte& Maria Regina Soares de Lima;
- Monetary impacts and currency wars: a blind spot in the discourse about Transnational Legal Orders, by Marcus Faro de Castro;
- A comparative reassessment of regional parliaments in Latin America: Parlasur, Parlandino and Parlatino, by Karina Pasquariello Mariano, Regiane Nitsch Bressan & Bruno Theodoro Bressan;
- The Brazil-European Union strategic partnership, from Lula to Dilma Rousseff: a shift of focus, by Miriam Gomes Saraiva;
- Global justice and environmental governance: an analysis of the Paris Agreement, by Marcelo Santos.
Check the issue here.